Stories from the Coat Closet is technically the sequel to Lessons from the Sock Drawer. It will include stories and songs, plus 2 stories from Mr. Lunt AKA Paco.
Larry and Bob are on the countertop when they see a random closet on the wall by QWERTY. Bob opens the door and Lutfi pops out. Bob is having a deja vu moment. Lutfi tells Bob he wants to give kids more lessons and what not. Bob says fine and Lutfi introduces the first story.
Not much happens in between the episodes, unless there is a Paco story segment that is next. But other than that, Lutfi is happy he got to teach kids more lessons, even though the first time he did it it was for a kid named Edmund.
Shorts and Songs (in order)
- His Cheeseburger from Madame Blueberry
- Daniel and the Lions' Den from Where's God When I'm S-Scared?
- BFF (Best Friends Forever) from The Penniless Princess
- Sumo of the Opera from Sumo of the Opera
- Paco and the Waffle Invaders
- My Aunt Came Back from LarryBoy and the Waffle Overdose
- Bob's Vacation from God Made You Special
- There's a Hole in the Bottom of the Sea from The Wonderful World of Autotainment/Pirate's Boat Load of Fun
- Snooderella from Sweetpea Beauty
- The Good Egg of Gooseville from The Little House That Stood
- Rock On, LarryBoy from LarryBoy and the Bad Apple
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything from Very Silly Songs
- The Story of Flibber-o-Loo from Are You My Neighbor?
- Bully Trouble from Minnesota Cuke and the Search For Samson's Hairbrush
- Hopperana from T'was the Night Before Easter
- Paco and the Latest Craze
- Belly Button from The Ballad of Little Joe
- Gideon: Tuba Warrior from Gideon: Tuba Warrior
- The Grapes of Wrath from God Wants Me to Forgive Them?!?
- Donuts For Benny from Saint Nicholas
- The New Job from The New Job
- Sport Utility Vehicle from A Snoodle's Tale
- In one of Paco's stories, he brings up the waffle invaders ("LarryBoy and the Waffle Overdose")
- In another one of Paco's stories, he brings up Vanna Banana ("The Princess and the Popstar")