| This article belongs to BigRedMonster86. Please ask him/her/them before editing the article. If you do so without asking, or if the owner(s) say(s) no, you will get a warning. If you continue, you will be blocked.
(February 22, 2019)
The prototype 1995 VHS of Rack, Shack, and Benny was released on November 10, 1995. Like the first 500 copies of Where's God When I'm S-Scared?, it does contain several differences from the final print of the episode, which was released four days later on November 14, 1995 by Everland Entertainment and Word Entertainment on VHS.
- Clips from Are You My Neighbor? added to theme song
- Bob's mouth is closed when the opening countertop fades in
- Removed the sound effect of the spoon hitting the sink
- Sped up the first part of Bob's chuckle
- Removed truck sound effects in "Good Morning George"
- Rearranged vocals in "Good Morning George"
- Worker Pea's voice in "Good Morning George" lowered
- Sound effect of Benny spitting out his bunny removed
- Removed various short music cues when Nezzer first interacts with Rack, Shack, and Benny
- Removed the sound effect where Nezzer opens the door when Rack, Shack, and Benny enter the office
- Added some percussion to the Bunny Song and "I Tried to Be Patient"
- Added the alt. version of "Dance of the Cucumber" (edited)
- Rearranged the vocals in "Stand!"
- Removed the sound effect at the end of "Stand!"
- Added the "What Have We Learned" instrumental
- Used the "Soloist (Monophonic)" template for Larry's voice
- Removed the sax in the credits
- No "I'd like to get out now" after the credits